Saturday, July 7, 2012

T'is over......

This is it! I have said it before and I say it again...... travel is the way to open your mind and your heart. You have to be open to move along with people and to be able to operate in places...... to be closed means that the world will be closed to you.
I now have so many wonderful friends overseas.... I have had so many kindnesses offered to me. I have learnt about people and I allowed people to learn about me.
Travelling is an exposure of trust and learning.....
I have been to my wish list...... and I now have to develop another one so that next time I go in2014 I need to have a  few over the top desires to fulfil.

Thanks to you all for reading my blog.... yes it does stop as there is no way that you would want to read about my day to day life.... pretty tame...................... and also my type of work is not about blogging!

If you enjoyed my blog I would love you to email me and tell me what you liked and why you liked it......

lisada75@gmail.com

please mail me......





Farewell!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment