Friday, May 25, 2012

Itchy itchy .......

So it is raining and raining and raining........ tomorrow I won't care! All behind me and gone......
What will I leave behind this time?
New shoes... yes I did but I really needed them and they were on special! Now my foot comfort will be high when I languish vertically in Cattle class.
The dogs know that something is happening....
My presentation is fine. The images garnered from cooperative students posing( thanks Stella) have been digitised and contorted beyond belief and now they are ready for exposure on the global stage. My writing is fine.....

So I will settle in for this evening of leisure, and wonder what the next six weeks will bring.... adventure? new people? old friends? all waiting...... and yes.... I am going to ride a horse on the Camargue and I am going to speak French without hesitation.... I might even hold a conversation!
The joys of travel! And, funnily enough , life will be changed because of these few short weeks of venturing into another landscape and another world........

No comments:

Post a Comment