Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Alone in Stirling..

But I am managing rather well! Caught the bus from Edinburgh this morning as the rain fell.....Roya remains at Gorebridge regathering her voice ready for her presentation tomorrow afternoon. Steve has now joined us so we have a travelling trio... he got in last night. Both will be over here in Stirling tomorrow ready to begin..

Got here and had a wonderful bus driver who had an accent that only the most dedicated Scot could follow but she was a happy body and I found myself laughing with her even though I didn't have a clue what she was saying! She took me to the door of Craigard.( the B and B we are all staying at)... an honour for me !
Nice little B and B here... headed up the street though and found the William Wallace pub!~ Walked in and there was Jock, Donald and Robert.... good scottish men! Great conversations on the politics of Scotland ( of which I know nothing but can pretend).. the exodus to Australia and Canada and of course what I am doing here in Stirling...  a few pints and wines later I decided to bid these icons farewell and grab Fish and Chips from the shop next door......... another exposition of my presence in Stirling and Tasmania....
Craving Fish and chips..... well , I was for a while but having indulged , will not bother for a while..........
Then I fell asleep!

Yes... I can be bits of fun but have decided that am a bit like a sprinter!   Anyway, tomorrow the castle after a Scottish breakie with black pudding, and every there thing that is dished up!
Nice place here..... but it is rather rainy but certainly not cold!
And I had to add the one from yesterday in Grassmarket at the  Retro Clothes shop.......

No comments:

Post a Comment