Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Yes we are here... in Hundborg.( named after a Viking called Hund who built his fortress here , hence castle of the dog)..... near Thisted!  Picked up from the airport by Birgitte and straight off to have a very divine meal with Dorrit and Michael( parents) , Lotte and Jesse ( sister and partner)....... beautiful home in Klitmoeller near the beach where, two years ago, I tried to find amber and was a real underachiever!!!!!

I so love being here in this Danish village and beautiful cottage and how good is it to be with my friend from far north Queensland!

So today we went into Thisted and went shopping and shopping...... did I say we went shopping?????? Decided that I need to send a package back with all the cold weather stuff so I don't have to cart it around France. So after lunch in town, shopping.... did I say we went shopping?????.......... and ice-cream on the waterfront... here we are  ! We spent the evening sitting in the back garden looking out across green fields... it is summer here!
Lunch in Thisted

Forced to eat Danish ice-cream again with Birgitte
Looking out across the fjord
Evening in the back garden....
Danish home........

No comments:

Post a Comment